Friday 29 January 2016

More Balloons

Happy Friday everyone!

I want to show you another card made with the Balloon Celebration stamp set - it is just so versatile.


I had so much fun making this; just pick some colours you like, and stamp away. It's too easy! I cut the the Happy is plain black cardstock and I added glitter with the new (to Stampin'Up!) Wink of Stella glitter brush. I love it. The photo doesn't do justice to the wonderful glitteriness (yes, it's a word!!) of it. You can buy the Wink of Stella in clear or gold and they are both delicious, and very easy to use. No wearing glitter all over you.

I was so pleased with this card that I made another, this time more of a male version.


I checked with my menfolk and was allowed the glittery "happy". Two very quick nearly one-layer cards, one happy stamper here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment