Monday 1 February 2016

Yesterday was my sister's birthday, so now I can show you the card I made her. I'll show you her present soon.

I kept it very neutral, wanting the focus on the gorgeous texture and shape.



The punch I used to make the flower is called the Festive Flower builder punch. It was in the Christmas catalogue, which finished early January, but I can tell you that it was loved so much that it will be back in the new annual catalogue coming in June - hooray! You get 3 different sized petals as well as the little cross/stamen thingie for the centre. The textured embossing folder Softly Falling is also coming back in June. Love it.

Here's a close up of the flower - I couldn't resist adding some Wink of Stella to the centre for a subtle shimmer.


I would love to show you how to make this card - contact me for class times or to get your own copy of the catalogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment