Friday 30 January 2015

Valentine's set

Next week I'm running a class to make this cute little set. It's a little unusual for Valentine's day, and I did struggle not adding more bling and pink hearts, but lets face it, we'll be giving these to our Valentines, who seem not to like as much pretty as us! 

Here is what I ended up with:




I chose black as the base, to let me use red and calypso coral without getting too pretty - my colour pallet was easy to choose -I matched it to the Stacked With Love designer series paper stack. I LOVE the new Mini Treat Bag thinlits dies! It's so easy to make these gorgeous little bags. Because I wanted some space to write a little message, I made a little pull out tag to fit inside the bag. 




I covered the Tiny Treat box with more designer paper from the Stacked with Love pack, which has both pretty hearts and graphic black and white designs. 

I'd love to make these with you - message me if you can come Friday 6th Feb, or pop over to my FaceBook page to view the event at 

No comments:

Post a Comment