Friday 19 February 2016

Card Class Coming and another birthday card!

I don't know about you, but I seem to have a huge number of birthdays in January and February! Christmas is well behind us and now we've settled into the new year, isn't it time to get your birthday cards sorted? Who knows, if your "clump" of birthdays comes later, you can be organised ahead of time!

I haven't decided on exact designs yet, but we'll make a mix of male and female, kid's and adult's cards. I've had a request for Thursday classes recently, and I'm hoping that this works for everyone. I can repeat the class (maybe on a Monday?) if that is needed. Let me know what you'd like.

Thursday 3rd March, 9am at my place
Cost will be $20 for everything you will need. 
We'll make a bunch of birthday cards to top up your stash. 
Please RSVP so I can prepare your supplies, or contact me if you need more details.


And now for the pretty picture...


This card was inspired by a Hawaiian shirt day at MOTH's work recently. You can get inspiration ANYWHERE!! Very simple, using the framelit die set called Botanical Builders. It's part of a suite that includes a stamp set, designer paper washi tape and jewel embellishments - I'll be showing you some more later. It really is almost too easy to make spectacular cards with this set. And that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment