Monday 8 February 2016

Still Global

So what else can you do with this wonderful Going Global suite? Although it seems at first glance to be "for the boys" it really can be for anyone special in you life. Male Valentine's cards or friendship cards? Come and see...



For this card I embossed vellum and layered it over some designer paper - love that subtle look! The paper comes from a stack called Going Places. I didn't want to take attention away from the vellum, so a simple sentiment with some banners and I'm done!


This second card has bling, but not so very much that you couldn't give it to a man if you wanted. Of course, this will suit our girlfriends too :) Again I'm very much letting the backgrounds carry the day - more designer paper from the same stack, a couple of stamps and it's done. Quick and simple.

I hope you liked my cards today - maybe you feel inspired to try some "gender neutral" cards yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment