Monday 22 February 2016

First Card for the Build-Your-Stash Card Class

Good morning Monday!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, whatever you were doing. I got the jobs done quickly so I could spend some time making cards.

This card is CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from the amazing designers at Stampin'Up! I just changed it up a little. I used the new extra thick white cardstock as the card base and added some Botanical Gardens designer paper from the current Occasions catalogue. It's part of the same suite as the flowers from the "Hawaiian" card I showed you on Friday but has a completely different feel - cooler and less tropical.


The Just for You stamp set is free if you spend $90. It's little flowers and leaf sprigs go so well with the paper - and the matchiness of it makes my heart happy. Yes matchiness is a word - I just used it! I added some sequins and some black and white bakers twine to finish it off.  

We'll be making this as one of the build-you-stash cards on Thursday 3rd March. I'd love to see you, so let me know you're coming and I'll prepare your supplies.

Getting a decent photo of sequins is tough, particularly in afternoon sunlight. Here's another attempt:



No comments:

Post a Comment